Monday, May 14, 2012

Opposite effect

Damage has been done. I am not sure if you agree with me, but in our place we have this tradition to cut our hair before New Year’s Eve comes. I really do not know the reason behind, but I guess it’s for good luck. Here’s what happened to me last year, which has something to do with my crowning glory. My mother and I went to the salon to have our hair cut. The person who assisted us happens to be a close friend of mom. She convinced us to try hair re-bonding, but I refused her offer. So desperate to hit her quota, she persuaded my mom by giving her a discounted price; hence, I had no choice but to give in. To make the long story short, that event didn’t do good to me. My hair became dry after that. I wonder if it’s really supposed to work the opposite way. I tried everything to somehow restore the luster by putting avocado, but it was futile. I even considered putting moroccanoil for hair, but I think it would be costly. Do you have any suggestions for me? Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment