Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sovereignty dispute


Every time I turn on the television and watch the news today, there is always this news broadcast about the sovereignty dispute between the Philippines and China over the Scarborough Shoal.

Well I am a Filipino as you may know and you can’t blame me if I am going to be a bit too nationalistic with my opinions about this whole issue. Or maybe because there are an awful lot of posts from other people raving about the topic the way the beauty world has been raving about argan oil that I also wanted to share what I have to say.

I really think it’s a bit unfair for China to still share ownership with the Scarborough since if you’re going to look closely in the map; Scarborough is really nearer the Philippine territory than theirs. And besides, as a saying goes, “God created the world, the rest was created by China”. So I suppose giving up on Scarborough won’t have that much effect on them. However if they would really insist and worst comes to worst that they will decide to resolve things through war; then, I guess it’s about time for us to give up instead. I mean, come on! We are nothing as compared to them. This is sad, but definitely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment