Thursday, May 17, 2012

Instilling discipline

Little time and marketing strategy. Just recently, we relocated to our hometown to launch our small business -  Clea's Closet. This is a one-stop shop for all your wedding and party needs. I had a sort of culture shock since the people are very much different as compared to our previous residence. Buses and all kinds of vehicles pass endlessly even until dawn. Although life is quite simple; during night time I find it hard to sleep because a lot of bystanders hangout near our house. In fact, sometimes I see drug addicts shouting in the middle of the night and often end up rumbling. Thus, most parents prefer Boot Camps for teenagers to instill discipline at an early age rather than putting their children in a rehabilitation center later when they are grown-ups already. Anyways, all I wish is for my business to prosper. Just need a little time and of course an effective marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment