Monday, May 28, 2012

Month of May

Ingenuity runs in the blood. Whenever month of May comes, customers are very few since most are busy with various town fiestas. Plus the fact that it's weekend; there's nothing much to do. Instead of just sitting there and wait for sales to come in, I chose to make use of my time by creating new designs for my accessories. Without wasting a single minute, I browsed the net since there are plenty of trendy ideas available online for this year. While searching for related keywords, I happen to open a website about elevator manufacturer. It's kind of weird since I typed other thing and the result is a quite far and non-related. Anyways I enjoy doing my hobby because aside from the pleasure I get, I also earn a living at the same time. As long as ingenuity runs in the blood; for sure I won't run out of ideas for my hand-made business.

No comments:

Post a Comment