Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alleviating monotony

Priority over any other things. Customers are few these days; hence, I sometimes feel bored while inside my shop. This is because classes are about to start and people give more priority to school stuff over any other things. Since I have nothing else to do aside from doing my routine, I play with my phone using Scrabble Score Calculator application to at least alleviate monotony. Sitting there the entire day makes me feel sick. In fact I often experience various signs and symptoms lately, which come from nowhere. I don't want to get ill because that would mean additional expenses from check up to medications. Hence I promised myself that starting tomorrow; I will do regular exercise first thing in the morning to get rid of unwanted fats and excessive cholesterol. Most importantly, to have a stable blood pressure is my ultimate goal especially at my age. This way, I'll stay fit at the same time do away with tediousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment