Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Travelling to and fro

A friendly gadget during travel. Travelling to and fro the province is not new to me because I've been doing this quite frequently lately. Since we just opened a small business in our hometown, it is not unusual for us to travel for almost two hours to buy some stuff. At times I feel bored especially during heavy traffic; thus, I make it a point to bring along with me my Iphone. This is the only way I can get rid of boredom by playing cheating in words with friends. For many, this routine can be very tiring. Imagine having to travel for long periods of time around twice or thrice a week? But since our goal is to earn a living, we never let anything get our way not even exhaustion. If you come to think of it, this is a very sad scenario, but a true fact. People don't mind as long as there is money in return. Anyways, good thing I always have a source of enjoyment that would help me forget my problems even for a while. Thanks to this friendly gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment