Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time to shine

As our town fiesta is nearing, each of us in the family becomes very engrossed with our designated task. While some are assigned in the accommodation for our "balikbayan" relatives; others are busy with food preparation, tarpaulin layout, and program finalization. Adding pressure to the upcoming affair is the birthday bash of our beloved Lola; thus, making it a double celebration. She has been bedridden for several years now due to brain tumor; yet, she is a fighter. Despite her age and condition, we still want to give her the grandest merrymaking ever. I know this whole event coordination thing can be very exhausting. I am still in the process of browsing for possible presents. Although I saw many 70th Birthday Ideas, I can't decide on what to give since I find all of those stuffs nice and cute. I just wish that the flow of the affair will go smoothly. I don't want to miss any single detail because I want to prove something. This is my time to shine; so, good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment