Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sharing with the least fortunate

Making a big difference. Have you not noticed what has happened to the world lately? If you look at the television, one can say that calamities are everywhere. Floods cause millions of damages to properties, a lot of least fortunate population is starving and diseases strike like an epidemic. Nations fight each other over a piece of land. As a concerned citizen, I would like to think that there are still a lot of people who are willing to lend a helping hand. Why not share your blessings to the needy in your own little ways? As for my park, since I am inclined on doing online business, it is a good idea to participate in a fundraising software event. I have read several of these stuffs on the net, but honestly I haven't tried it yet. I am not certain if this could be that fun, but for sure a lot of people will be benefited from this. I just wish that this simple gesture of mine can make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment